11.22.2005

Please wait...

Yeah, I know I promised several of you I will post the photos and story of what happened on my birthday this year. But then just give me some time. Need to get the photos from my friend first.

Just some thoughts. A drama I have been catching has got me thinking about life these days. It is about a girl who is diagnosed with a disease of the brain. To spare you all (and myself) from the complicated name, it basically cause her to lose control over her sense of balance and eventually the movement of her limbs. This drama is a true story based on the diary of the girl who wrote till she couldn't hold a pen anymore. She lived life to the fullest till 25 and her only wish was "to live".

To live. It sounds so easy to so many of us. To live is to wake up on time everyday morning to go to work or school. Or well play for kids or housework for housewives. To live is to endure the boring morning and look forward to lunch break. Make eyes at the student opposite you and laugh at the teacher. Then look forward to end of school to go play (jusco for us =) together.

As I sat down on my bed that day on my birthday waiting for my friend, I was set thinking about things that happened all these years. It was my first time truly.

Instead of being excited about what presents I am going to get, I begin to realised how it had been a long 23 years I have gone through. And it just hit me how God has been with me through thick and thin. It doesn't matter at all what happened in the 23 years. What is important is that He has brought me to where I am.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning feeling so sleepy and thinking that the world sucks just because I have to go to school early. Do I have have to wait till the day when I wake up every morning to thank God He has brought me passed another day again?

Now I being to appreciate the lyrics of a song I really like. If I remember correctly, the lyrics goes like this.

Every sunrise speaks of your unfailing love,
Every nightfall, your faithfulness
Every blessing from heaven tells of your amazing grace...

For everyday of my life, I praise God for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

No comments: