12.27.2005

Trip to Inuyama Castle

Went to one of the 4 most famous castles in Japan. It is situated in Inuyama, Aichi ken, a few stations away from Nagoya.

The castle is really stunning! Boy, I just love castles in Japan. Each tells its own story.



The beautiful path leading up to the castle. Isn't it gorgeous?


The main castle building!


Bird's eye view from the top of the castle

Then it was a night out to Nagoya! Wow... the illumination was really great.. christmasy! By the way, I didn't know there was such a nice tower in Nagoya till now. Or that I never bothered to check things out... And something I must mention was the live band that were performing in the streets. Are they talented or what, I actually stood there for 30 mins in cold listening to them! Everyone was grooving to the music. Gosh, can't believe how talented people can be!


And finally... the illumination!

No comments: