12.25.2007

One Year has passed....

My first concert in Japan ( or a proper one) was Tackey and Tsubasa's Christmas Concert 2006. I went to the concert filled with anticipation and excitment yet, not forgetting the anxiety and fear I felt towards job search in Japan.
My 3 months from Nov 2006~Jan 2007 was one filled with many first times...

As I went for T&T's Christmas concert 2007 on 23 Dec and 24th Dec, it felt so fun just to be in Japan.
But yet, I also ask myself the same old question, "So what's next?"
I hate to think too far into the future actually..
Because by then I might have to leave Japan, the place I love so dearly.
Yet, I also cannot imagine a life that goes on permantly without my family, friends and church back home.
I think I will never reach an equilibrium.
I have to give up either...

On the side note, Tackey is really handsome! Very Very handsome up close.
But Satoshi is still No. 1

No comments: