5.24.2009

My first attempt~~~

At making jewellery!

To be more accurate, it involves choosing the charms, adjusting the chain and putting everything together....

The below alone took me an hour with broken nails~~
But well... my nails are not manicured anyway.

And, it is for a very important friend.
So.... ( not sure if she is reading this, though she probably wouldn't know it is for her yet) do look out in your postboxes!
Should be sending it out very soon!

On another note... it is actually fun and I do quite like how it turned out to be. So hopefully this will be the beginning to a new hobby!!

And yes...Just in case if you are wondering about the choice of the charms, each charm is choosen very carefully with its own unique meaning which conveys what I want to say to that person.


No comments: