12.01.2009

On some days~~

I just feel really tired facing the Japanese people at work.

I appreciate the fact that Japanese are in general people who think twice before they speak, beat around the bush so as not to be too harsh in their speech or actions.
But sometimes, their over-patronising and praising-one-to-the-skies really gets my head spinning. I can literally see stars ( like what you see in a cartoon rotating around me)

During these times, I just feel so fed up. Why do we have to be so extremely careful in our speech that we patronise or even lie?
Why can't we just be truthful yet constructive?
Encouraging and yet not withholding the truth?

Am I just being too idealistic?
maybe...

So I choose not to throw in unnecessary comments at such times. Which leads people to think I am bored or just plain quiet.

Sometimes I am really bored actually just sitting around gossiping.
I'v got far better things to do..
Like pack my bag and go home and sleep~~

haa.... randoms thoughts..

No comments: