4.20.2011

New fashion~

I notice a new "trend" recently...

I realised there is a substantial increase of ladies who are wearing sneakers to wear. ( Including myself).

Imagine a crisp white blouse, A-line black skirt,
then with sneakers..
sounds weird?

Probably.. but nothing is ever so weird in Japan anyway when it comes to Fashion.

I do that anyway because I try to walk a bit to exercise after work these days. ( these TWO days...LOL)

But I wonder why the other ladies do that, could it be because they think it is easier to run or if a need to walk home when an earthquake strikes again?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, I see women wearing converse shoes on the train cos I take this train that goes to the suburbs too, they are a little different from the metro as there is a big gap between the platform and the train when you get off the station. You will always get to see the tip of their heels in some kind of shopping bags!! =p

Karen said...

haaa i think that is smart! some pretty nice shoes ( esp heels) are really just meant to sit on your feet to look nice and not meant to be walked in. ai mei bu yao ming loh^