10.10.2011

Impressive Service~

Well good customer service is something really taken for granted in Japan and I must say I have been so spoiled by the excellent service here that I get so irritated everytime I am back in Singapore.

But still, this is something I feel that I must still blog about.

I bought the Irobot (automatic vacuum cleaner) about a year ago and just yesterday I received a mail from them stating that I ( my pet robot actually) am eligible for a free-check-up + maintenance. In the same mail there was a postage label which my (return) and the service centre's address was already filled up. There was also a whole list of phone number of the courier service centres which I can call to arrange for home pick-up. However being the blur me.... I accidentally threw the envelope containing the postage label away. And so I called up the service center meaning to ask for the address of the service centre....

But but... guess what I got in return??

The lady on the phone immediately arranged for pick-up for me with the day and time that I specified and I was spared the trouble of having to fill up another postage label + the hassle to call up the courier service centre too!

While the Japanese can really be INFLEXIBLE at times... But I really appreciate that most of the time, they take effort in trying to think from, the customer's point of view and view customer's satisfaction as their pride.

No comments: