8.24.2005

My hundredth post!- Osaka

Wow... a year has nearly passed since I first started my blog... but well before I celebrate my blog's one year old birthday, let's celebrate the crossing of the hundred mark! By.... viewing the series of very artistically taken pictures we took....

Background: Osaka was just a stopover for us as we planned to go to Nara the next day on the way back to Okazaki. And after having long hours on the train and late nights out, we were really exhausted. Therefore, we ate dinner and quickly retreated back to the hotel thinking we could have a nice night relaxing together.... but but...

Federik... his favourite pose...
So kun as the perpetrator...

Perpetrator turned victim!

And... the great body changing sessions ! (as always when I am around)

And finally.... the few of us in Yukata!

And if you would believe me, our supposedly quiet night turned out to be a night of jumping up and down the bed taking all these pictures which took us about 2 hours till 2am in the morning... a night to rest uh... not really I guess...

No comments: