9.02.2005

My normal daily life...

Guess my blog had been filled with posts on travels and me having fun only. Well to dispel all rumours that I am only partying here in Japan, I DO have a normal daily life that consists of going to school, studying, working and well some form of exercise.. hee hee...

I have been wanting to post my last entry about the trip to Nara but guess that will take a while more course workload have been heavy and increasing. What to do when exams coming in 3 months' time?...

But still found time to do some interesting stuff lately. I have this guy friend in class whom all of us have been nagging at him to do something to his hair. So, partly due to our pressure and well he seems to like this girl in class, he agreed to go for a "makeover"... heeee that was fun!

First, my friend and I went to our usual Salon with him and got him a new hair style and colour. Check this out!


That is his before look... white and messy hair...


Now he looks like this!



At least 5 years younger than before right?
If it wasn't enough, we decided that his clothes didn't suit his present hairstyle. We went to his house one night, made him take all his clothes and threw out those that didn't match up to our standards. But wait... that was just the beginning... this episode saw 4 of us girls going to the stores with him, making him change into clothes after clothes... haaaa and well shoes after shoes!

Fruitful life i have uh? I just can't keep my hands off other people's lives.. sigh..

No comments: