5.09.2007

Arashi concert

No one is probably interested in this but I must talk about it!!

Arashi concert was faaaabuuuuulllloussss!! U get my point??

It is the first time in history they held their concert at Tokyo dome. Dome for your info, is super big and very few groups like Smap or kinki kids who have tonnes of fans will hold it there. If I am not wrong, it can hold about 50,000 crowd? So... unless you are sure your concert is a sell-out, the groups usually hold it at smaller halls (halls that hold about 10,000 crowd)

But still... It marked history for Arashi as they saw Tokyo Dome filled with people coming from all over Japan... (not just people from surrounding prefectures)

I guess the boys(boys but they are all around my age) themselves were very excited too. Can fill the high tension in the air... (opps I dun mean nervousness... I meant excitment) This is the first time I attended a 3 full-hour concert ( usually 2+ with all the encore) and 3 encores and lots o tears shed..

But just a side note... It was really fun to see them on TV, hear them talk and just being themselves. I could almost feel them it was like listening to just some guy on the street talking.
But then in a concert, there is when the reality sets in. After all, you are just one of the 50,000 crowd. well well...

But I was glad to see Ohno kun agaiN! Big and life size!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!
that is so awesome...50000 crowd!Thats like the crowd for our national day parade.

Anonymous said...

Actually I don't know who Arashi is, but I am glad you enjoyed their concert! Hope to come to Tokyo to see you k! :) Take care ya :)
Meiling