5.30.2007

Shin's visit





Haven't had the chance to do any updates for along time mainly becus of the fact that internet connection is still not up in the house... This is yet another super infuriating matter which deserves a post's attention. But then shan't post something so negative as yet as the first post I do in a month.

Let me recall what happened in the month....

The most fun thing was that my ex-room-mate Shin came over from Okazaki to Tokyo for a visit! She is one person I can talk to for hours and hours without feeling tired or sianz. I don't think it is because we have a lot in common to start with but we kind rubbed our interests onto each other as we stayed together. The many things she will not have tried or done if not for me, or the things I will not have gotten hooked onto because of her. Between us we know it the best. I felt pretty bad though in the past when we used to chat till about 3am in the morning and she has to work the next day.... haha

Other then that, of course our characters and living styles complement and are similar in the perfect areas. Equally messy but not dirty, similar sleeping patterns etc...

Anyway, the point of her coming was not for me but to attend her dearest Tackey and Tsubasa's concert( namely Tsubasa). She joined the fan club someday back and got tickets to 3 of their concerts in Yokohama which is an hr away from where I currently stay. Of course when she hears this, she will vehemently deny she was solely in Tokyo for the concert. Yah, she was here to shop as well.. check our her shopping?!!

It was great to see her, talk to her ( tho we talk a lot on the phone and msn everyday during work) Nothing beats seeing her in person.

Looking forward seeing her again cus we are going to Arashi's summer con in July!




The most recent concert. I am wearing their 2006 Christmas Concert T-shirt and she is wear their tour concert.

No comments: