8.17.2007

My weekends...

What do I do?

Among others, clean up one week's worth of mess, catch up on sleep( which is never enough), catch up on TV shows, relax, let time pass and wonder why monday comes so fast...

Till I bought my loyal steed! A bright red bicycle. It brought me further than my legs can and would like to go and look what I discover!

My latest hobby is to spend a lazy afternoon sitting on the slope reading and just enjoying the cool breeze...


Sitting on the slope and watching a game of frisbee


The "slope" that always appears in Japanese drama and the track very condusive for jogging.

A cyclist ahead

The long riverbank and highway across

A typical scene from Japanese drama- baseball game!

The big beautiful grass patch

See others also sitting on the slope watching the baseball game? Very common to see families gathering on weekends to watch games...

No comments: