2.17.2012

The bestest family ever~

I think I have said this only a million times but I really really love and adore and is also being so loved by my extended family~
Really from my biggest aunt to even my youngest nephew ( who was just borned on 2012/1/21!) I just feel soooo loved and blessed to have them as my family.

So anyway, really grateful to the sudden business trip which made it possible for me to meet them so soon!

So here's my darrlllinnngg nephew Elijah. He's not just his parents' little treasure. He is the little king of the hearts of the Huangs, the Gohs, the Loys, the Fengs, the Bohs!
Babies just have this uncanny ability to make all the funny expressions that makes you go ohhoo!



And the cake my cousin prepared. *touched* although since I was already leaving the next day, it became a farewell cake as well. But trust me, I will be back soon.


Anyway, the gathering was held at the HQ, also called niang-jia ( which is also my house!) cus that was the place my grandmother stayed with my father and my aunt ( her 2 youngest children) till she passed away. So my cousins, uncle and aunts comes to my place to reminisicence about the good old days as evident in the below... which also probably explains why my sentimental father refuses to move whosoever. He wants to remember his mother as well as to keep this place for his sisters and brother to come back to anytime.




There's my brother in the center! The 5 of us can counted as a "batch" since our ages are the closest and we played with each other most since young.


The yellow chair came in a pair but unfortunately my mum threw one away. But still, at least one is still around!


I really think my brother was super cute as a baby. If you are thinking where his big black mole had gone to, he had it removed operationally for health reasons.


The pair borned in the year of sheep and has the most photos taken together! I think they were just funny to tease so they have many funny pictures together!


Tada! That is my family!

No comments: