2.16.2012

The hawaii excitement

So the excitement worn off a little bit now cus it is now time to get down to the details and the preparation part.
Not to mention that my leave is not even officially approved. (My boss is afraid that there will be sudden projects and we will be short-handed) I was really pissed at that though. So does that mean I can never go on planned holidays even though it is my entitlement?? Telling you in advance means giving you time to make contingency plans!

So anyway, all I know now is we are going to spend 3 days in Maui and then another 3 in Honolulu. I have 3 things in my head now that I want to do, 1. Swim with wild dolphins. 2. Climb this mountain to see the stars ( it is part of an optional trip). 3. Shop at the outlet. (everyone tells me they have fabulous shopping!)

But all these things equals money so I really have to prepare myself and my bank account for a bleeding session soon.

That's until April for me now. I got so many people asking me to join them on trips that I really have to reject some! You know how much I love to go to Seoul and if going on leave on money wasn't a consideration at all, you will have me on all of them. But I definitely needa prioritise!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen,
Dun worry! I can pay for the hotel in Seoul! =)

Glad tt u are updating your blog- your blog now full of baby pics!!!

Carol said...

Hawaii! Was supposed to go there for a conference the year before but had to turn it down coz no $$... m(T^T)m

Go check out the live volcano there! That's the only reason why I wanna go Hawaii, haha~~

Karen said...

ML: haaa i think it is u even though u didn't leave ur name.. welcome back to my blog again!

Carol: heard the volcano is dormant most of the time!