9.24.2012

And 3/4 of the year is almost gone!

Ever since I got back from Taipei, the struggle to go to work expanded so dramatically that I felt I was really going to be so sick physically.
Seriously....can't recall a time in my life in which I dread going to work so badly...
And to make things worst, things between me and the person whom I really didn't want to meet ( as said in earlier post) finally exploded and I am quite sure as I am typing this, he has gone straight to my boss..
Thankfully, my boss is more on my side rather than his because he knows too that this colleague is not just a tough nut to crack but expects everyone to put him on No.1 on the priority list.
In fact, in a way it was good in retrospect that things exploded, because that gave me a good excuse not to have to hold meaningless meetings 1-to-1 with him anymore. So... one of my resolutions is actually fufilled!
No fear/need to meet people I feel uncomfortable or don't want to.

But... that doesn't make me look at my calendar less as I really want to have the days go pass quick. Want to finish the endless list of tasks, tie up the loose ends and then announce to boss my decision to leave...
Although I really feel guilty towards my boss who has always been very kind to me... I guess no amount of incentive will be great enough to hold me back now...

No comments: