5.10.2005

Monday Blues...

Something nice happened to me on Monday… Actually I was still feeling rather down inside me. That is especially after I received a msg from one of my friends. It isn’t something bad. In fact it was something very touching that he said that made me feel worst about him leaving… well anyway, I couldn’t really concentrate much in class and on top of that I was having a flu.

Really, all I want is just to be alone for a while. But then I had my tuition job that night but I know I shouldn’t cancel it just because I am not in the right mood. Determined to overcome what I feel inside me, I went ahead with it.

Well, thank God for the favour, I managed to regain some energy when I reached there. Approached the students with my usual way of talking in an animated way… was not too bad. I am pretty encouraged by them in the sense they always did their homework and they always response to me.

The lesson was quickly over and it was time for tea. (a very typical thing in Japanese homes). So the mum asked the kids if they liked English. To both of our surprise, both of them nodded their heads immediately without hesitation. The mum was a little surprised. She was like saying the boy especially hated English and she had to force him to start lessons with me. But now she sees he is making progress and he actually likes me.. haaa
Yah in fact, I was so touched when the boy( he’s 7) gave me a winter sonata keychain he got it when he went to a funfair last week. What happened was he saw it and he remembered that I said I liked it so he told his mum to get it for me. I mean well, I used to like it but the craze is over. I just kinda patronized the mum who loves the show.. haaa so much for it.. but really, very very touched by the kid’s gesture.

Will take his photo next time. He’s very cute! So… yeah I felt a little better on the way home. I know Life has to go on with or without him uh… But really in the process of eveything happening, I realised how nice my friends have been supportive and good to me. Several of them calling me up, some even coming to my house with some ridiculous excuse but actually to check if I am ok... haaa.. one of my friends even told me a secret that well no one knows just to comfort me... Thanks all of you.... I appreciate it...

No comments: