6.25.2005

The 3rd last day of school...

As yesterday came and left, it marked the end of the third sem I am in Japan. Time flies is really such a wonderful way to describe how each begins and somehow end without your knowledge. Just another 5 more days, I would have been in Japan for 9 months.. wooh... 9 months... without my family, friends and the comfort of home... Thank God for His grace thus far. Praise Him for His bountiful blessings and favour upon me.

Ok this sem we have only Emmie who is going home.. And also our "form teacher" who is leaving to fufil her dreams of teaching in England. Matsumoto Sensei is really a good teacher. Really to our surprise. I recall my first impression of her being slightly shy and quiet. But she proved herself by the good examples she used and her confidence when explaining things. I don't quite remember anytime I don't enjoy her class. except of course when I myself was sleepy in the first place...

Anyway after her speech, she asked each of us to give a speech too. And 2 other senseis, Miki and Watanabe came to join us as well. The teachers all said that D class this sem gave a very united feeling. They always feel that our relationship is very good and we are all very positive and that we are their favourite class! (ah.... this sounds so primary school). But yeah I truly agree with that. This sem there are more gatherings, more parties and it's just not eating and having fun but we talk alot among ourselves too. About our dreams, our lives, our familes back at home... And of course, we are all looking forward to our trip to Mt Fuji and Fuji Highland together!

Ok so we had a mini party and photo taking session as usual!

By now we are all so into taking the "3 shots at one time" picture.... so here's out many poses!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Emmie showing off his pants!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Matsumoto sensei and our gift for her

No comments: