6.25.2005

International buffet

We have a little arrangement among ourselves. Each week, someone will take turn to make food from their countries. It used to be just among Bill, Frederik, Kyu, Sandra, Chou and me. But yesterday, since it was the last day of class, we invited the rest along too. And since it was such a big crowd, we made it into a picnic.... at the carpark outside my room where I have weekly picnics with Emmie and Sandra.

It was Pizzas from Czech Republic as presented by Sandra. Oh my gosh... it was sooooo delicious! It was really really good and it tasted not like any normal pizzas I have eaten before. For a start, she didn't use the normal pizza crust, she used the kind of crust used for pies. And well, all of us were licking our fingers with satisfication at the end of the meal. Of course, it is not completed with a dessert at the end! I just received some barley and green beans from my family yesterday, so decided to make some green bean-barley water. In this hot and humid weather, a cooling drink is welcome anytime uh...

Ok, I had some sparklers left from my last trip to Ise so I decided to bring it out to have some fun. And we did! dancing around with the sparklers. Only down point was that it created lots of smoke. But heck... we had such a good time. And we chatted the night away till about 12... wanted to go to the student bar but well... too tired to do so...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: