2.28.2007

離ればなれ

21 Feb 2007... left for the airport again... my 4th flight in 3 months. To Japan again.

This time only dad and my good friend Chunyan was with me. Mum was working and brother was overseas, coming back on the same day on a night flight though. Felt a little lonely and didn't want to leave actually.... Thank you chunyan though, for coming to see me off everytime I leave for Japan. Yes, she comes without fail everytime.

I waited with my dad at the arrival gate for my brother till11.10pm ( my own flight leaving at 11.40pm) but no sight of him though the board stated that the flight had landed 20 mins before) So I left for the departure gate by myself ( chun went off 15 mins ago as she had something else on) I was really very depressed actually then. I thought I wun be able to meet my brother for another yr...

But Thank God He heard my prayers... I bumped into my brother as soon as I cleared the customs. He was just walking out. In my 20 over years, this is the first time I think I feel so happy to see him. Yet... only to be separated again in another mere 15mins... He walked me to my boarding gate and left only when I walked into the plane...

7 hours later... alone in my cold apartment. empty physically but filled with loneliness, filled with homesickness... but luckily, a phonecall to my room-mate made things a little better... that familar voice made everything much better.

But these are not complaints... just normal feelings any human will have. It doesn't mean I want to give up or I want to abandon my dreams... I just realised it all comes with a price to pay...

No comments: