2.28.2007

My room...

Just a sneak preview again... I am too lazy to do much decorations. just make it sleepable...


How it looks like originally. empty. without lightings even.

Then transformed! With futon, lights, curtains, table...

The other side, where the TV and my hello kitty mat...

Side note... about my neighbour.. She is pretty young, early 20s I guess, stays above me with her boyfriend. She came down yesterday to convey a message from some ojisan about the rubbish. On which day to throw what and where. She showed me a piece of paper messily scribbled by the ojisan obviously. Then she told me to give her a few mins, she'll go up and copy it down on another piece of paper then pass it to me.

Should be quite fast I thought.... waited and waited... didn't come down... I can hear her thumping up and down the room from downstairs... finally she came down about 20 mins later?? This is what she passed to me.......

......

.......

......

......

.......

Haa... that is where the 20 mins went to?? To colour the words, cut it into a nice shape and maybe check the dictionary for Mon-Sat... I was highly amused. I didn't expect her to go to that extent... but well... I appreciate it lah...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

お部屋、暖かいって感じられるね。。。そこは住みやすいの?快適なの?なんか時々見てるドラマ見たいと思わない~。。。もう日本に仕事が始まるか。頑張ってね。。自分らしいでいいよ。

weiling said...

That is so cute..Wish someone would do that for me. haa..In fact, think they've decided to make it more complicated in the new year. need to separate the different plastics from april..sighz..

Btw, your place looks really nice and cosy. Wish I got something like that. haa