4.01.2009

7 love letters....

From Carol. G.

Fooling around and trying to serenade me while your hubby is away on his round Japan tour????

Found the first letter on my table when I woke up in the morning...
The second in the toilet.
Third in the fridge??( hmmm that's original!)
...

ANd actually only discover the last one just 5 minutes ago!

In fact I am not too sure if I have already found all. But my intuition tells me somehow there are 7 letters all together left by Carol. Erm.. please leave a hint if there are more left undiscovered.

Must really say that 1.5 years flew past just like that.

In retrospect, I must say I really enjoyed these 1.5 years together with her very much!
There were times I was really dead beat after work, going home with a face blacker than coal.
But can't remember anytime Carol ever showed a black face to me.

Thank you for putting up and tolerating me. お疲れ様です!本当に感謝していますよ.
I think you have been putting up with me too much that you had to relieve that stress through grinding your teeth at night... haa

Thanks for sharing your life with me too.
It was a once in a life time experience to know you through staying together too.

So.. save a room for me in US and also in your future apartment!

I will be bringing with me, Kumo chan, xiao tou tou, sachi chan ( will ganbaru to take care of her!) , last but not least, oh-chan and his maguro and katsuo!!

Then we will together gobble a whole cake down together with just 2 forks.


No comments: