4.09.2009

Great weekend!!

With the Yoshimuras~~their friends, family and Cuixian!

Thanks to Mr and Mrs Yoshimura ( heeee) who put me up at their house for a night. And baby Yoshimura who was my playmate most of the time!
From light, to clock to aeroplanes and flowers...
Oh yes... and tugging at my hair and hp strap.

In fact I played so much with him that I ended up dreaming of him the whole night!

Thank you Grandpa and Grandma Yoshimura who showed so much hospitality and kindness to me! Really enjoyed spending morning outdoors with you all just picnicking under the sakura trees...

I don't have photos of the others yet but let me share Baby and grandma first!


The place we went for Sakura Festival and picnic.

Baby Yoshimura: Humph... taking photos of me without permission again...



More to come soon!!

No comments: