7.05.2009

Blogging at 1.43am in the morning.

I slept only 2 hours too last night because I was out till midnight with a friend visting and this morning, we woke up at wee hours in the morning. 5XXam to catch the fresh early sushi at tsukiji market.

She is "my friend's" '(grins) friend actually and I have only met her for the first time yesterday.

The 2 days out with her and her group of Japanese colleagues led me to actually ponder on a lot of issues about myself in Japan and the current situation I am in. The issues are too personal so I won't be elaborating anything here.

Though it was fun to be out re-discovering Tokyo, I must admit it is really tiring to be up for 20 hours straight, and with a group of perfect strangers. I am not exactly an extrovert so it takes me to warm up ( pretty fast) and open ( very hard to people)...

At one stage, I was pretty zombified actually because I had to act as an translator for her and her colleague as well.

Then I received an sms from a friend who told me to read a verse from the Bible, Romans 12:12 because she said that as she was reading it, I kept popping up in her mind.

It says: " Be joyful because you have hope. Be patient when trouble comes."
Can't say how much it spoke to me about my current situation.

And it goes on in verse 13. "Share with God's people who need help. Bring strangers in need into your home."

Woohh... it speaks perfectly well to what I did.. bringing a perfect stranger into my home.
SO thank God for His timely assurance which brings comfort and an answer to myself too as to which I offered that friend's friend a roof~~

Last day before monday comes again!

No comments: