7.07.2009

Do I resemble her really?



My friend sent me a picture that day and she says that I look exactly like her ↓.
When my friend asked me if I think so too... I was stumped for a moment...

Not because I was shocked or anything...

But..

I was trying hard to recall how I looked like!

This made me ponder for a while how it reflects our own lives...
Though our face belongs to ourselves, we are not the ones who look at it the longest. It is the people around us.
These people are also the ones who can point out to us our blindspots, remind us of things we do not remember or even highlight things we have missed.
In the same way, whatever expression we carry on our faces, (happy or black), it is not us who have to bear with it. It is the people who have to face us everyday who are affected the most.

So for these precious people who sticks with us regardless the kind of faces ( or expressions) we have, let's do them a favour by smiling more and sulking less! Let's do ourselves a favour too because smilling is a great way to loose calories!!

Btw....

This is how I look from behind. I was shocked to see this too because I never knew my hair was that curly!

No comments: