8.19.2010

The time of the year

So....

the "time" of the year has come again. Not for fireworks, for just for sunflower fields nor bbqs at the river-side...

Arashi annual concert kick-starts this weekend!!

Only that I have a sore throat ( already much better) and a stuffy nose... Actually I am not having a blocked nose anymore.. But I still sound like my nose is stuffed so I sound more sick than I really am. It's good though, everyone thinks I am so working so hard despite not feeling week when I am actually furiously typing away on the keyboard for the blog.

Heck lah... we need a break at work at times.
And..
No one from work ever reads this too.
They didn't, will not, will never.

But...

Actually I think I'm only say 70% geared up for it.

I attribute it to my not tip-top health condition, the no-so-nice new songs they have on the album. I have listening and trying to get my ears used to the songs before the concert starts...
but then again, just go with a light-hearted manner is the best.
Especially when Arashi concerts usually involves complicated issues revolving different people over tickets.
I missed the good old days when the "four" of us went for the Time con together in 2007... Things are so different now...
Everyone is guessing what other people are thinking, lamenting their "poor" luck, making sure everyone's happy...

Ok but anyway, at least my friend gets to go this weekend together. A relief for me.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I'm also gald that you're going with the important friends. :D

Heard all about the complex tix bidding, whew... Rem to rest more, recover quick and enjoy the concert to the max!