8.30.2010

A weekend to myself

Finally I had a lazy weekend in which I could wake up and just lie on the couch without having to rush to go out.
When was the last time I had the chance to do that?...
I'm definitely not complaining about the activities that I am involved in. But it just made me remember once again how it is such a luxury to be able to wake up at the time I want to.

So anyway, I'm going to take a half day leave this friday to join my friends for round 2 of Arashi's concert!!

Decisions were made over the weekend over.

I have decided to hold all my remaining leave till Decemeber and this is what I plan to do:

1. Fly in to Shanghai on the 8th to sight-see for 2 days with my cousin. Then together with her, join the rest of the family going for the wedding on the 10th.

2. Fly out from Kunming to Shanghai on the 12th and then back to Tokyo.

3. Work for a week and then take 2 days off when ML comes to go for a winter hotspring trip!

ML has been to Japan 3 times but never out of Tokyo! ( except like maybe disneyland in Chiba??) ML: we seriously need to plan something this time round. I'll show you what winter is really about ( hee hee....)

So now.... I have to "dong" 3 months of no leave... hmm not that it is that difficult because we have a few holidays here and there to look forward to anyway.
Now have to check out all the air tix plans~~

No comments: