9.15.2010

Peace of Mind


I was introduced this lotion call the Peace of Mind ( by origins) by M-chan. It has a minty fragrance and gives you a tingling, cool feeling when rubbed onto the skin.
It helps to relieve fatigue, gives you a refreshing feel by a few ways, namely, breathing in the aroma and letting it clear your throat, nose etc.. applying directly on the temples, earlobes, necks etc...
So far it has been working pretty well for me. Won't say it work wonders because it didn't get rid of my terrible headache on Monday. ( Leaving the office and going home earlier is the faithful cure) But for people who work long hours deskbound and especially in front of the PC, I think this might just give you the little oasis you need.
I read the reviews and see that people use it on long flights, drives, trips to keep them afresh too. Do give it a shot if you experience tiredness at your work place!

No comments: