5.16.2011

Shopping Part 2: Accessories Story

Basically, I think I am pretty predictable (or you can I am boring or consistent!) in the things I like. I often receive comments from people saying “I can so imagine you wearing this”, “This is so you…” or “I think you will definitely like this.”
I have never really saw myself as someone who is very lady-like or even remotely close but I think I can at least say I am still pretty “clean” in my speech because of the strict up-bringing of my mum. My parents (especially dad) are very relaxed in other aspects when we were growing up but if there is ONE thing that they are extremely concerned about, it will be the things that come out of our ( me n bro) mouths. Of course, we are probably more tainted by the colors of the world than they will like us to be but I am still thankful it is not a habit to spew vulgarities.

And hey why am I off the topic? I just wanted to purely blog on my trophies from the trip

Ok here goes….I am a sucker for things pearly with ribbons and lace!






No comments: