8.07.2012

Guilty...

I have been feeling rather guilty these few days....

Yesterday I was having meeting with my boss and he expressed his pleasure over the passing of my recent exams. So now he hopes that I will take a internationally-recognised training course and exam for Helpdesk team-leaders. This course and exam will cost up to about 170,000yen person.

I can take it of course. but....if my boss knows I am going to leave end of year.. I wonder what he will say.
And.... I am really thinking if I should take.

Btw... today I was chosen as the "employee" of the month. Reasons was contribution to the team and also for having the 上進心 to take the exams. ( btw the exams also contributes to the overall level of the team and company)
But..... of course nobody really knows that wasn't my first intention...

So anyway, I tossed about in bed again last night thinking through these issues. I guess I can only make up to them by trying to finish a major project and not leaving behind the mess in my limted time here.

Gabarou!

No comments: