2.06.2005

Miso Katsu

Ahh.... it was a lazy saturday afternoon yesterday... Partied till wee hours in the morning and I thought it will just be a perfect day to relax at home, have a good sleep and then wake up to do some stuff. So I did! I woke up at 9am, relax, talk on the phone with a friend and then.... went back to sleep again... hee

Anyway, my HK friend Man Yee asked me out in the evening for dinner with her Japanese friends, Reka and Chris (both Yamasa's students too) For the first time here, *ahem* I didn't have to go out in the cold with my bike. Her friend came to pick me up from my house and we went off to have Miso Katsu (Miso sauce with pork cutlet) at a restaurant nearby.

We had a really great time eating. The 2 Japanese girls were really very cute and yeah friendly! We had a good time just chatting and talking about the students and teachers in Yamasa cus they attended a party by Yamasa before. One of the girls even thought my "form teacher" Kurita Sensei was very cute. For a minimum fee, I told her I will help her ask if he is attached... haa

Ok anyway, after that, they drove us to a game centre and we started playing some video games. But well, the real tiring activity was the photo stickers we took. Took a long time cus we could take many many shots then choose a few eventually. After that, we took a long time decorating the pictures too. Wooh.... by the time we were done, it was about 10pm. We spent a hour plus on that alone?? Unbelievable...

But well, it was really fun and I am glad that I was able to know some Japanese. They know I like Karaoke so probably next week or so, we might be going to KTV!! Or they are going to bring us to go and see some festival at a shrine some distance away. Looking forward to it!

Some photos we took...


From left: Mika, Mio and Me!
The whole group of us...
Our super-1 hour-neoprints session. At the end of it, Mio was so tired that she lamented that it was as if we did some sports...









No comments: