2.05.2005

Party my ass off day!

Party my ass off day!

yeah.... friday finally came after a long week of school and confusing sentence structures to study. Esp during the last period of the day, we were doing some form of revision and trust me, that was really taking a toll on all our brains. For me at least, I was just wasting the minutes away waiting for the clock to strike 1.30pm...

Finally it did! ahhhh I was really kinda desperate to get home for a rest. But anyway haven't mention it in my blog. I lost my bike abt 1 month ago when I went Jusco with Carol who was here for a visit. And yes Carol chan, my bike is found!!!! Some kind soul brought it to the school. Probably saw the school's sticker on the bike. I have 2 bikes now! YAya!!

Anyway got home and slack for a while... and then my classmate Reko came to ask me if I wanna go to the supermarket near Minami Park which she has been talking about for a long time. Well sure why not since I have time.

So ok... went to shop a bit here and there... and finally found pork ribs to go with my bak ku teh herbs which my friends and family sent over. The supermarket is really pretty big, and also not too expensive. Can consider going there if I got time again. Ok was shopping happily with Reko when I got a call from Owen who asked me where I was. Since I was busy, told him I will call him back again when I am done.

At last we finished buying our stuff and then I went over to Owen's house cus it was just opposite. No problems finding my way up cus he took me to his house last week too. But... that idiot was sleeping! And I had to call him 3 times before he woke up. Even after he let me in to his apartment, he refused to get up from it. WOoh... only after an hour of pulling and tugging before he relented and got up.

After dinner, we still did not have any plans what to do that night. So he suggested going over to my house first to gather since it was the nearest. And yes, we were getting calls from miss grace every 10 mins for the plan. haaa ok so got to my hse and called eveyone who is available. After the first round of like drinks, we thought why not pop over to the student's bar.

and we did... arrived at about 11.30pm and the bar was crowded. managed to find some seats though. for a while, Man Yee (a HK girl) and I just chatted, then well, after a while, people just started gathering around us. Some friends an friends of friends... so anyway it was great, we all introduced ourselves.

As the night went by, more and more people left but then we were getting more high.. hee.. ANd that is when I discovered Man Yee and I had lots in common. We were chatting and the more we chat, the more awake we are while the others are just dancing and drinking away. We joined in once in a while here and there but really, it was just so comfortable sitting at the counter.

And... we partied till 3.30am! I really truly had a great time there. Probably cus it was mainly students from school and mostly people you know or at least seen before in school. I promised some of the people I will be back again next week. Hopefully I can live up to the promise!







No comments: