2.03.2005

Unexpected appearances...The food gone in a flash....

Unexpected appearances...The food gone in a flash....

I was really happy to see a big parcel for me coming from my family. I knew it contained the many New Year goodies I have been yearning for! Pineapple tarts, peanut cookies... And viola! It got here on tuesday morning. And really, I planned to share with the class and teachers. Or at least, my latest plan was to probably share with the chinese students here. Yeah... just playing with thoughts when...

My classmate Owen turned up unexpected yesterday afternoon. He went gym with another of ex-classmate, Jan next door and then decided to come and call on me. Ok, I let him in and of course the food couldn't escape his eyes. So we thought ok since you are already eating, might as well get Jan too. So Jan joined in the makan session with pipping hot tea.

10 mins later, just as tea was made, ready to eat. The door bell ranged again. It was Reko, another classmate who stays upstairs. She wanted to pass me a magazine and ask me something. Seeing the 2 guys in there, she decided to come in for a bite too. Till now, 4 people are in my room.

Lots of chatting... jokes flying around the room for not more than 10 mins? Clark passed by my window. He's an American born Taiwanese staying beside Jan. Ok since he saw us so we got him in too... By this time, the room was a little chaotic.. crumbs flying... languages.. Japanese, English, Chinese all in the air... And i was walking up and down getthing this and that.

Ah... just as I was about to make myself comfortable. The door beside me slammed open. Oh that's Anna my neighbour. And we got to ask her cus she saw me with the parcel the day before and I promised her some of it. Ok we just shouted for Anna to come from my room. Jan did actually. So Anna came over, with her friend Franchesco with is here for a holiday, with a bottle of wine.

Wooh.... now it is really crowded in the room. Everywhere there someone sitting there. Jan and Owen went to get some beer and there they partied in my room...

Up to a certain point in time actually I felt really tired. I just came home after meeting a Japanese girl whom I met in church and then it was people in my room all the way till 9pm. WOoh...

The food... was gone just like this.... ah.... delicious pineapple tarts!

No comments: