1.27.2005

Test tom...

I have a test tomorrow but.... I totally wasted today away...

Firstly, thought of getting a nap in the afternoon and then waking up to do some revision. I did wake up but saw a friend online and started chatting with him. Talk about lots of nonsense, some serious stuff, people back home and finally I thought ok better get down to studying...

Opened my file and flipped through of the things given out in class. Then came to some things I don't really understand. Pack my things and march up to my classmate's room upstairs. She was also studying so we thought ok maybe do some Kaiwa (conversation). Started forming some sentences and.... we got distracted. We got gossipy... we got into other things. And she had the cheek to say that we might as well chat since we are both so tired from studying. And I!!! I actually agreed to it. What was I thinking...

And we put our files aside and chatted for the next 2 hours! About our classmates, our own lives, haaa talking past relationships, people... wooh... and the 2 hours just flew past.

Tom's test.... one word: SIGH.

No comments: