1.16.2005

A long thoughtful email...

I received a long thoughtful email from a dear friend from my cell in Singapore today. In her email, she told me about somethings I never knew about that happened in these 3 months that I came to Japan. After I read the mail, it was like a bit Qing tian Pi li kind of feeling. That some things happened and I didn't know about them. I feel so sad I wasn't able to be there for my cell members, I wasn't able to send my encouragements and also be understanding towards them for not sending me mails. Now I finally have a glimpse of what went on and my heart truly, ached for my cell members.

Today I prayed for a long long time... Wanted to get a lot of things off my chest. And I really begin to see some of the reasons why I am in Japan. Not just to have fun and study but I know God's purposes for me stretches more beyond that. And in the event of doing so, I have learnt to appreciate many people who have been there for me rain or shine.

Just to mention some friends:

Biyin: Thanks a lot. And thanks alone is not suffice for the times you have put in effort to write letters or send things to me. You know what, this is the person who sent me letters and warmth every week when I first came to Japan. You cannot imagine how much comfort I felt. From things that were hand-made to even the recent 8-days mag she sent me! Imagine that, she is practically my peep-hole to home now. And cheers to our friendship. Remember what I said about it ok, as solid as a rock and no further words needed.

Elene: Your countless emails... Always so prompt and wise. I am really glad you are still sheperding me over the internet =) Thanks too for giving my Godly advice despite my seemingly down times...

Peiling: For the precious meaningful handwritten cards. Every word weighs so much to me. esp you are one the friends I know I can totally rest my head on. Know that I can trust you in every situation. Peiling is really one whom I know will even give herself to save me in emergencies. Such is her kind and giving heart. I know do the same for you. No second thoughts...

Got lots more friends to note.. but that is it for the blog today. I just wanna give these few people some special mention! God you are soooo good to me!

No comments: