1.11.2005

3rd Day of Class...

Into the third day of class. I am pleased to say that things have improved tremendously. This time round, I think the teahers deserved the effort. Both our teachers today are pretty genki and thus, class was much more enjoyable today. More noises, more jokes and more laughter too. I think everyone is gradually getting more used to each other so perhaps have lighten up too...

We did 2 pretty funny activitites today. Frankly, it is very hard to put down in words exactly what was so fun about it. But anyway, I would just say we all had fun not just practising our Japanese but also suaning each other...

Great! I hope the lively atmosphere will go on! Anyway going to have a mini gathering again tonight! Hee.. as always. Going to Steph's house with Jan and Owen later... Great food waiting for us...

No comments: