2.19.2005

Song??

Have been very busy these few nights... Not with studying. But singing...

Yes, singing. Don't be mistaken it's not some Karaoke I have entered into but a mini performance for the school's speech compeition next week.

Well... it happens that one of my friends was asked by the teacher to play guitar as one of the performances besides the speeches to be given by the representatives of each class. He didn't really want to do a solo so another friend suggested forming a small group to sing while he play something. So well, then my friend approached me to join them as we go to KTV regularly. Initially I was pretty reluctant cause well I didn't really want to go on stage but just to sit comfortably off stage to view the whole speech contest. But well it's a long story in between but in the end, still reluctantly, I agreed to join them.

Really, the songs were not that difficult but in Japanese?? It's all a different story... And even when the compeition is a few days away, I think we are still pretty ill-prepared. But ok, look on the bright side. It's just for fun and just to enjoy the process of the whole thing. It has been pretty fun so far though with all the practices every night.

We'll see if the whole performance turns out well anyway. Cheers to it!

No comments: