3.25.2005

Picnic at Minami Koen

This dates back to 21 March, a monday where it was a Japanese Public Holiday.

Was supposed to go kyoto with some friends and my neighbour. but then felt really tired from the night out at Jmax that I decided to give the trip a miss instead. It didn't help when Reko, who stayed upstairs invited me to drink at her house the night before. Anyway, I think we were so engrossed in eating and drinking that we ended up drinking quite a bit. I was surely a little unstable when I walked home...

Anyway, had a super good sleep nevertheless. Woke up to a perfect weather and an invitation to join Mannie, Chou, Haku, Ko, Kaku and Shin for a picnic at the park! It was really a great day for picnic and also, we wanted to catch the last glimpse of the Plum blossoms before its sister, the cherry blossoms set in. So well we did, bought lots of food and sat somewhere near the lake.

We really had a lot of fun eating, laughing, chatting and not to forget taking pictures. My god, all the girls I went with were really photo addicts! Can you believe it, we spent nearly 1.5 hours just posing around the little park in every possible pose? Wooh....

At the end of the day, it got colder so we kinda had to pack up and go home. That was then we come to realise the park which was pretty crowded when we came was now almost empty. Everyone had long gone home! We were speculating if it could be because we were so noisy that they decided to leave.. well well....

No comments: