3.13.2005

Weekend...

It's 2 weeks away from the last day of sememster where a lot of people is going home.... Sigh.. really feeling the sense of lost again.... But it's ok now except there are lots of gatherings, parties going on. Just helped one of my friends pack his room last friday. But I guess this is just something I have to get used to.

Anyway had a very relaxed friday. Despite the fact that the final exam is next week, I am not really in the study mood now.

Went Nagoya in the afternoon to shop with a friend. Yeah, she's going home to Taiwan too at the end of the month.. * sobz*. Didn't get to shop a lot because we spent most of the time picking out a electronic dictionary for her. Then I had to rush back to Okazaki because another friend invited me to her house for dinner.

Reached my friend's Man Yee's house about 7pm... (yup the HK girl) but she was still at the super market with another friend so I sought refuge next door at Owen's.... His room was in a mess... all the things and boxes strewn all over the place. In the end, we ended up looking at photos and talking...

Ok back in Man Yee's room. She and Chou, the other Taiwanese girl were cooking good food! Wah... but a tad long. By the time we started, it was already 9.40pm! Wooh... hungry but then still, when they were so nice to offer to cook for me, how could I complain. Ok so 3 of us tucked in hungrily... Drank some alchohol too, was pretty cold that night...

Chatted, laughed at mad... sing to some songs, even got up to dance.... talked about deep intimate issues.. and it was 7am! Wah my gawd! Unknowingly the sun is up and 3 of us are still talking... We looked at the sky and it looked kinda dark so we decided we had better go home quick...
Went to get our bikes when we heard a someone greeting us. Looked up and saw Owen. He woke up cus he heard us in the doorway. He was amazed that we 3 could actually stay up all night to talk.

Wooh.... got home bathed and slept really well..... I will really miss Man Yee! Her food, how she always goes out to meet me, even in the rain once whenever I call her... Man Yee jie...

No comments: