8.02.2006

...

Don't know what's up with me these few days. Played too much over the weekend at genting?... hmmm anyway, i am suffering from what you call, Tou zhong jiao qing or head heavy feet light. I kept feeling giddy and even puked at home twice yesterday. Thank God there wasn't much work on Monday because the IT side is making some changes to the server and my Sup allowed me to go home earlier. But then a 2 hr nap didn't helped as well and I ended up paying $50 plus to see a doctor because I only decided to go there after 9.30pm. Doctors really know how to suck hard-earned money from poor OLs like me.. just a less than 3 min consulation and I see my blue bill flying into his register.

Well anyway, today has been a busy day at work. Though I will have OT but then, managed to clear the stuff pretty fast. Anyway, there was so many mistakes in the order that I had to keep emailing the Japanese. But good in the sense cus I got to practise my Kanji as I had to type many addresses.

I need more sleep I guess.. more more more..

anyway, I got an email from a friend in Japan. She was complaining to me about this common gu friend we know who is so zong se qing you. Sigh sigh... I was guo lai ren loh.. I already too used to his pattern that actually I just kinda drifted away from him. But then now another complaint. seems like I am not the only one. My advice to all you out there, Zong se qing you (putting your bf/gf above the interests of your friends and taking your friends for granted) is a dnagerous act. It is contagious too. Once one of your friends contract it, you will see it the disease spread unless you take some control of your own actions..

case closed.

No comments: