8.29.2006

God will make a way when there seems to be no way...

This morning as I was getting ready for work, suddenly a song came to my mind.

God will make a way, when there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see, He will make a way for me
He will be my guide, hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day, He will make a way,
He will make a way.

By a roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today

God really knows how each and everyone of us feels and thinks. And He wants us to know He cares and is also troubling alongside with us. For people who have been talking to me, knows that I have been troubling over some issues recently and I am glad God's reminder came as sweet assurance to me this morning.

Althought it still takes some time to completely put everything in His hands, I know now I am not troubling alone and indeed with it seems all impossible and the future looks bleak, God will make a way.

No comments: