8.31.2006

Impatient

I seriously think I am a very impatient person. No matter what I do, I always think and want to see results quick. Is that why I always give up half-way?

When I was young, my mum is always skeptical about letting me learn new things. I remember how I would always try to persuade her into letting me go for some classes. For eg, I went piano, dance, computer... I will always start by trying to convince her that I have longed possessed a life-long passion for that particular thing and by letting me go for classes, she might be the next star's mother...and I will go on and on till she relents. Actually, I know.. I think she knows I will probably give it up half-up but still, cherish the glint of hope that something good might come out of it.

I am even impatient when I am sick. I used to ask my mum "How come the medicine doesn't work!" 5 mins after I ate it. And my mum has to explain to me it is not a xian dan or ling yao

Then now that I am grown up, I am still impatient. As people who are late for appointments, service people who don't meet up expectations. Even computer systems can piss me off big time.

What can I do to slow down my pace a little?... feel so unsettled and fidgety

No comments: