11.17.2007

恋空~koizora


It has been a long time since I went for movies...

In fact my 3rd in Japan.
I don't usually go for movies because it is expensive and I find a challenge to sit through a 2hr thing without moving about.. haa
but I just wanted to watch it. I didn't want to wait till it is out for rental.

I just felt I will like it.
Not that I love all romantic movies.
But this, I came out of the theatre feeling it was not a waste.
I came out with many thoughts flooding my head.

I came out feeling old.... ahhhhhh
(Btw, the lead is only 17! His name is Miura Haruma, born in 1990... so much for drooling. Quotes Carol: She says she cannot drive up the appetite to eat such a young guy.
She sounds like Zhi Zhu Jing ( spider demoness) in Journey to the West...


Reads: Karen, Satoshi ☆**


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can you do the background??,
I enter the site but i donot have japanese font, i copy from webs but no letter appeared on the background.

Pls tell me, I need it so bad
Thank you very much