1.31.2008

As I was digging into lunch just now, I was a little startled by how time just flies...
It is not as if I was really that busy.
Somehow by the time I was conscious about time, it was already 12pm.

A friend reminded me recently that precisely time is so precious and short we have to make every minute and second count.

I do not disagree with that but I ask myself how to?

Most of us are stuck in school or workplace from a fix time of 9-6. The better ones are off somewhere pursuing and realising their dreams every minute while the rest of us are desk-bound. I do not detest my job but if I really do have a choice, it will not be the ideal way I will be spending my time.

Yet, I stil haven't found the courage to give up a stable steady income in return for something more fufilling.

Work is just a part-time thing to me. I spend most of my time thinking about things I like to do anyway... my art work, my books, my shows, my sleep.

Another half day to weekend. make that 2 half-days...

No comments: