1.18.2008

Mornings....

It is getting increasingly harder to wake up in the mornings when as the temperature dips day by day...
The happiest thing to me is to wake up in the morning to realise at I still have time time to sleep in ( like waking at 5am, knowing that I can go back to sleep for 2.5 hrs more) and vice versa the worst is to wake up at at 7.15am knowing I can't go back to sleep anymore and I only have wasted 15 mins of possible sleep. Sounds complicated? It's critical maths in winter.

My friend said to me " I will be only too glad when winter is over." I can't agree more on it.

The end of winter spells another season very physically and visually in Japan. The flowers start blooming, people starts gathering outside for cherry blossoms, less mono-tone black and white coats. It also marks the start of a new working and schooling year.

But then, it scares me to know that we have gone past nearly a quarter of the year! How true the saying that as you go past 21, time just flies past...

So what am I going to do next? While job is important to me. It is never my first priority. I say without a single shame ( though not with so much pride ) that I value my own personal time more.

I am going to devote more time to my hobbies and interests.

No comments: