3.12.2009

My colleagues~~

My colleagues are really a bunch of good and kind people....

one day I got this email from the sales department manager.


It says, Karen san, Otsukaresama desu ( a normal greeting to colleagues)

Ohno desu ( the arashi guy I like), I am lying.. Shigihara desu ( colleague's name). Simple gesture but this manager is really nice and he tries to cheer me up at times talking about Arashi..

Then there is another colleague of mine, used to be in the same team as me who has now working in a client's place.

He is always asking me how I am doing and "behind my back" told my managers not to work me too hard....

There was a time when I came to work, there was a pack of chocolates on the table who he put on the day before when he came to the office after I left.

And then when I went to check the chocolates out, I found out that it came from a super famous shop which you need to queue up for just to buy their stuff =)

ahhh~~~~

Thank God for them.

No comments: