10.15.2009

Accessories

I was telling my friend today how much I am into accessories nowadays.

Accessories sometimes makes just a whole world of difference and that sparkle you need for boring simple days!

I am not a fussy dresser... especially on working days when EVERY minute in the morning is just so precious. So accessories just add some spice into my other wise plain black jacket and slacks!

Anyway I promised to show her how I store these accessories.

1. I simply hang the neckaces on little hooks onto a bar like this... They looked pretty jammed up together but actually it is really easy to take them on and off the bar! It is also great when you want to compare them at a glance.


2. Earrings are hanged on as below.


3. Those that cannot be hung up ( like studs) are placed into little transparent pockets.


So here are some of my favourites in my small and growing collection of earrings! I love dangling earrings of all sort!
1. My most recent buy ( actually already way back in June). I fell in love with it on first sight! I love the butterfly and how it can be matched so easily with anything! ( jeans, skirt, tank, blouses etc)


This is my "winter" series earrings. Usually wore when I am in my black knitted top, skirt and boots. But I just love little fur balls so much! I have got 2 other necklaces with furballs too! But like I said, they are only active during winter.

Like butteryfly above, the below goes well with almost everything. I love its intricate designs and the purple! I have had this for years.... maybe 3-4? And it is still my all time favourite.

A gift from my Taiwanese friend! Something I never had before and good on days you want to be casual and cute! I am also into lace... hmm knitted lace? I just love necklaces with then too.


Last but not least, another gift from someone special and close! This is another faithful partner who had seen me through many occassions because of its simpicity and elegancy.

Can't wait for weekend to come so I can go hunting for more cute accessories!
I am really thirsty to expand my collection here!

No comments: