10.13.2009

Dreams~~

Long time no write...

Just had a long weekend and thus some time to stay at home and relax.
My idea of relaxation however is not really just lazing about and doing nothing... it usually involves cleaning and clearing up stuff. It is therapeutic as I see the clutter gone, my mind is usually cleared as well!

I also managed to finish catching a drama series I have missed in the midst of my busy schedule these few months...
And somehow I was led to think about "dreams".

I looked back in my life and I realised I never really had any major dreams nor should I say I never really stick to acomplish any dreams I had...
They just merely existed, remained and finally vanished in the same form they were from the beginning.
The only time and I would say the major dream I ever had was to study in Japan and especially finally making the decision to work in Japan
It was tough then coming back to Japan for 3 months with only faith and the passion to see my dream come true.
I would always remember the sights outside the window as I travel to and fro Tokyo and Okazaki for interviews. But then I will also never forget how I felt just so fulfilled everday because I know I wake up to a goal I have to achieve.

I remembered telling someone how blessed I think I am. There are people who go through life just trying to find out what their passions and dreams are but never, people who are contented just to hold a steady job but not doing what they like best or are best at.
At least I have already discovered my passion.

So... I need to remember what I am working for, why I am here, where I am going on from now.

No comments: