10.18.2009

Found it!

Can believe my luck!!! I was just window shopping in this little shop at the train station near my place to kill time and I actually found the earrings I said I wanted in the earlier post!!

In fact, I managed to find other neat steals as well!

Then I went home to check and found out that the very shop I went to actually carries products from the brand (earrings). Gyaa!!

After that, I went to had my nails done! It has been a long while since I last did it.... so well really just to just get them in shape. I think the manucurist herself was more satisfied then me. She kept commenting that I have long fingers and good nail shape ( actually I felt like asking her what justifies a good nail shape... nails looks all the same to me!) So in the end, she requested to have photos taken too. There goes my first assignment as a nail model.. haa



Then I went to have dinner with my friend to celebrate her birthday!
Brought her to this shop I really liked and we had foie gras and scallop sashimi etc!



That's the guy who is doing the scallop sashimi on the hot plate in front of us. The insides are partitally raw while the outside is coated with breadcrumbs and pan-fried with garlic sauce.
This shop is pretty famous as it has been on several TV programs including the Iron chef!
It was rated as having the best Okonomiyaki ( Japanese style pancake) in Tokyo....

But.... while I really like the food there, I am also aware that foie gras is a "cruel" food as we know the goose are forced fed to produce fatty livers... does it make me a lesser criminal if I eat less foie gras?

No comments: