1.09.2010

I'm back!

A very long flight to me....

Especially when I was stuck at the windowless wall side. I was too paiseh to ask the persom beside me to move so I only went to the toilet once in the 7 hrs on flight. =(

But I just love the weather in Singapore so much! so much better that the freezing cold that eats into your bones in Tokyo.

And the food is good and cheap!

On the flight, I entertained myself with watching one of my favourite variety shows first. But I couldn't stifle my laughter so I thought I better stop before I disturb the person beside me or make a fool of myself...

So I switched to watching movies. I managed to watch about 1 and 3/4 of the other. ( couldn't finish it in time for landing!) Coincidentally it was movies on letters. Both were Japanese. Both were touching that I couldn't stop tearing as well..

well well... back in my beloved singapore!

No comments: