1.06.2010

Step and Go^^

My theme for the year is to STEP and GO. ( another adaption of arashi's songs)

There are many meanings to the word Go. It could literally mean Going to many places physically, stepping out of comfort zones into new frontiers mentally...

Somehow I just want to travel and move around a lot this year. I was reminded of real-life story I saw on TV about this Japanese lady who contracted a terminal illness. She was told that she only had about 6 months to live. Instead of using that time for treatment, she chose to travel around Japan to visit her friends for the last time.

This is something I want to do too... Not that I have any terminal disease. But somehow this year, I do want to visit friends overseas ( really missed some friends!) And when I thought of making a list, I realised I DO have many friends overseas all over the place.

*people, start to make space for me when I go over!*

I want to travel with my good friends too! I was planning to do so last year but it didn't really get to pass.

So first on my list, I have my oldest buddies ( known them for like 18-20 years) coming to Tokyo in about 2 weeks' time.

Then I have also gone ahead to book my trip to Seoul end Mar ( sorry Carol!! Take this trip as a recee, we'll definitely go again together! And Im als saving my US trip for you!)

And I so much want to show my good friends around in Japan, this country which I so love... those who have gotten my invitation please take it up! Free accomodate and guide, who else provides so good service!

No comments: